The new era..

Kids and teenagers nowadays are totally different from my childhood and teenage years..i dont sit at home playing nitendo wii nor ps3..i dont have a fb or twitter account (it used to be myspace & friendster)..but suprisingly..they are more "advance" than me..in a few situation that i observed..i am glad..i mean really glad that i was born in the 80s...
Nowadays enviroment is not safe for kids and teenagers..(it is not safe for everyone perhaps)..its hard to raise a child in this new era..

Sometimes, the 'mat rempit', really make me very sad..i feel bad for their parents..why do u wasting time to rempit and disturbing other people...

So called try hard teenagers with strange fashion also came accross my sight sometimes..poor u..u are still young..yet u are too ambitious..put ur trust in a guy u've met and give him everything..

I feel sorry..but i am glad that i am the 80s baby..
A strong foundation is needed to give these kids and teenagers strength to live in this world...parents should take the responsibilities to raise their children...
I am proud to be born the 80s... ;)

Azreen

Comments