Help! The property price is rising!


I have this uneasy feeling in making my desicion of buying a property in PENANG! Alhamdulillah Allah has guided me. The price is rising every seconds. All "cheap" property are selling like hot cakes! I am amazed by how much savings people have in order to buy a house? or is it I am the one who did not have much savings as those people?

I was in Queensbay Mall last weekend. While 'jalan-jalan' I decided to stop at few property booth. The first one is the property nearby D'piazza in Bayan Baru (if I am not mistaken, nearby the Sunshine Square). The price range is from RM450K - RM550K++, but the cheapest price (for smaller sq ft) houses is sold out! Wow (@_@)! The second booth is set up next to JUSCO 1st floor, it was by the Nusmetro (arteS). This property is going to be build in Jalan Bukit Gambir, next to Plaza Ivory (This is nearby USM, what a good area *sigh*), but then again, the starting price is from RM849K++. Haha. Crazy!


From my observation, the price for property in Penang is rising every second.It is too expensive (at least for a middle income earner like me). It's unfair, where the rich become more richer and the poor become more poorer. What happen to Penang, it is because of the democracy or because of bias of the income level?

I need to work hard in order to buy a property in Penang. I believe in the concept of rezk. In shaa Allah when the time comes, I one day will have my dream house too ;)



Love,

Azreen

Comments