Welcome to Penang! - BANGKOK LANE MEE GORENG & ROTI BAKAR

 Assalamualaikum & Salam Sejahtera,

Alhamdulillah, after so many years (My last post was in 2013) so it make 7 years in total (HAHA). I am back with a new fresh start.

Less mumble, let's go straight to the point.

If you have Penang as your TOP place to visit - in support of Local Tourism - Let's find out where to explore a Muslim friendly & Kids Friendly foods and places.

Halal Food - Muslim friendly Food

Breakfast 

1. Bangkok Lane Roti Bakar / Mee Goreng

Hawker stall type. Just opposite the famous Bangkok Lane Mee Goreng Shop. You can just seat at the stall or at the coffee shop. 

The roti bakar is GOOD. 

The set come with egg, but I ordered the Roti bakar with kaya & butter only (since I don't like the wiggly egg). But my husband ordered the set with egg. 

All I can say is the roti is good. Kaya is not too sweet.We ordered teh-o panas & kopi-o panas with our meal. One good side of the drinks is that it is not sweet. There is a bottle sugar on the table so you can add on the sweetness based on your tastebud.

My roti bakar kaya & butter


The roti bakar set - opt: the eggs can be on top or separate


Famous Bangkok Lane Mee Goreng


For the rating out of 5:

Food        : 3.5/5
Price        :4/5
Location  :3/5 (Easy to find)
Taste        : 4/5

**the downside of this place is to find the parking space available!. Good Luck!

Nearby Raffee Nasi Kandar!Will share the review on my next next post.

Stay Tuned!

Don't forget to "click" follow






Comments